Statesville

STATESVILLE NC LIVING:

Welcome to Statesville North Carolina!  A place for family, friends and fun.  Statesville NC is located in the Piedmont of North Carolina and at the crossroads of two major interstates (I-77 and I-40), allowing Statesville to be a hub for destinations like Hickory, Charlotte, Winston-Salem, Boone and the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains. I love the fact that I can drive to the beach in 3 hours or to the mountains in 1.5 hours and have the best of both worlds. With the convenience to the highways, Statesville is a desirable place to live if you are commuting from any of the major metropolitan areas.  Named “All American City” in 1997 and in 2009, Statesville has a lot to cheer about.  This charming southern city located just 30 miles north of Charlotte has something for everyone.  With a population in 2011 of just over 27,000, it has a healthy workforce and was named with Mooresville NC as the #1 Micropolitan areas in the country.

I wrote a blog several years ago about the 10 best reasons to live in Statesville NC and those things still hold true today.  A fabulous climate that averages 40 degrees in the winter months and 75 degrees in the summer months, wonderful communities and people, fun activities, convenient location, great schools and so much more.  Statesville NC has a new tagline that says “Statesville – Where it all come together”, and it fits our city to a tee.

CLICK HERE FOR ALL HOMES FOR SALE IN STATESVILLE NC

Call Sonya Leonard with Sonya Leonard Homes directly at 704-450-0588 for your personal tour of Statesville.  Sign up on my website to be notified of new Statesville Listings as soon as they hit the market

The data relating to real estate on this website derive in part from the Internet Data Exchange program. Brokers make an effort to deliver accurate information, but buyers should independently verify any information on which they will rely in a transaction. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal. Neither website owner nor any listing broker shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, or misprints, and they shall be held totally harmless from any damages arising from reliance upon this data. This data is provided exclusively for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties they may be interested in purchasing. © 2018 Carolina Multiple Listing Services, Inc.